PASADENA, CA–(January 31, 2018) – Brazil Minerals, Inc. (OTC: BMIX) (the “Company” or “Brazil Minerals”) announced today that it has added a premier mineral right for lithium to its mineral bank. This 288-acre claim is within a new and large province that could place Brazil within the top five world producers of lithium. Demand for […]
About Our Company
Brazil Minerals, Inc. (OTC: BMIX) along with its subsidiaries has a business model focused on: 1) mining specific areas for gold and diamonds, and 2) generating projects from its portfolio of high-quality mineral rights for stand-alone mines, royalty payments or equity holdings. The first equity holding from such strategy is a substantial ownership in Jupiter Gold Corporation (OTC: JUPGF), a publicly-listed company focused on gold, platinum, and palladium. More information on Jupiter Gold is at www.jupitergoldcorp.com.
- BRAZIL MINERALS, INC. RECOVERS INITIAL DIAMONDS FROM NEW AREA
- BRAZIL MINERALS, INC. STARTS PROCESSING FOR RECOVERY OF GOLD AND DIAMONDS
- BRAZIL MINERALS, INC. ADVANCES DIAMOND & GOLD MINING OPERATION
- BRAZIL MINERALS, INC. UPDATES ON DIAMOND & GOLD MINING OPERATIONS
- BRAZIL MINERALS, INC. ADDS RARE EARTHS PROJECT