OVERVIEW OF BRAZIL MINERALS, INC.
Brazil Minerals, Inc. (OTC: BMIX) with its subsidiaries has two components to its business model:
1) Growing a portfolio of mineral rights in a wide spectrum of strategic and sought-after minerals, from which equity holdings and/or royalty interests will develop; and
2) Mining certain specific areas for gold, diamonds, and sand.
Our progress as an exploration project generator has been steady. In early 2013 we owned mineral rights for gold and diamonds. Since then we have grown several-fold our bank of high quality mineral properties (the “BMIX Mineral Bank”) to currently include mineral rights for:
– precious gems (aquamarine, beryl, tourmaline)
Our first equity holdings from our exploration project generation strategy is Jupiter Gold Corporation Corporation (“Jupiter Gold”).
Brazil Minerals owns approximately 55.4% of Jupiter Gold’s equity.
We have deep knowledge of Brazil and a carefully selected team that mixes very strong local talent with international experts.
Our goals are:
1) To build a diversified company with attractive projects in various minerals in Brazil, through ownership of and royalties from subsidiaries, which may be private or public companies; and
2) To achieve profitability as soon as possible.