WELCOME TO BRAZIL MINERALS, INC.
Brazil Minerals, Inc. (OTC: BMIX) is a U.S. publicly-traded company with current revenues from sales of rough and polished diamonds, gold, and sand.
Our intention is to continue to grow and become a premier diversified and profitable company focused on Brazil. We believe that our team is our main strength. In our team, we combine over 100 years of deep Brazilian business expertise and strong American experience in finance, private equity & venture capital.
BMIX owns 100% of Mineração Duas Barras Ltda. (“MDB”), a Brazilian producer and seller of polished and rough diamonds, gold bars, and industrial-use sand. MDB operates a fully-operational mining concession with the largest alluvial processing plant for diamonds and gold in Latin America, and has the Brazilian permit to export its production.
BMIX also owns 50% of RST Recursos Minerais Ltda. (“RST”), a Brazilian company with 10 mining concessions and 12 other mineral rights for diamond and gold. Many of the RST areas are located near MDB’s plant, and all of them are in the Jequitinhonha River valley, a well-known area for diamonds and gold for over two centuries.
Our goal is to become an attractive and liquid alternative for investment in Brazil, the 6th largest global economy.
Why Brazil? Brazil is a desirable destination for investment for these reasons:
- Growing middle class
- Stable political environment (democratic elections, free press)
- Tradition of welcoming foreign investment
Furthermore, Brazil is one of the world’s safest mining jurisdictions for investors as it has:
- A strong and diversified mining sector
- Pro-mining laws and procedures
- A clear permitting process with the federal government as the sole authority
- Strong protection of private property; no expropriations
- Availability of mining-related service providers and human resources